About Me | Your Favorite Posts | Pillow Talk | Yes No Maybe

samedi 2 mai 2015

Imminent Arrival

The Countdown Until SQUISHY Arrives!

There are only 9 WEEKS left until SQUISHY arrives so I have decided do to something of a countdown to chronolog the maddness until The Squish gets here. We decided not to know the sex because well... it is just kind of strange. I don't know. It sort of feels like cheating.

And if anyone is interested in the state of the pregnant Mama-to-be, the answer is that I'm Fat. And no I do not want to post up regrettable pictures of my regular widening! You see, I am on leave so I do not go anywhere. So, unless people want to see me in a T-shirt and fuzzy socks everyday, we can leave that to your trusty imagination.

Me At 30 Weeks out House Hunting with Hubby


So Yeah, there are all these lists all over the internet telling you what you should do before the baby arrives (since you can't just leave town on a whim anymore). To that effect, the Man and I are going to see THE AVENGERS tonight at a midnight showing! Date night in total effect. Apparently going to the movies will become a distant luxury after The Squish arrives.

Stay Sexy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire