About Me | Your Favorite Posts | Pillow Talk | Yes No Maybe

lundi 4 mai 2015

Stay Sexy - Or At Least Wear Pearls - 32 weeks Pregnant

What happened to those days when I would naturally wake up at 8am or 9am without effort? Frankly, I no longer have a sleep schedule. Who said the baby keeps you up after it's born?! Nonsense. It starts waaaay before that! I wake up at the most random times of the night if not to pee constantly (stop squeezing my blatter!!!), then to sit awake forever trying to fall back asleep.

At this point, Squishy should be upside down and starting to prepare for exit. I have a sonogram this week to check on the progress and make sure "he" is on track and doing what he should. And I know that most women get all excited to go to doctor appointments when they're pregnant but I promise you I am NOT that chick. No Sir. Actually, the Hubby usually bribes me. Mostly with food. (#iamNOTashamed) (#fruitaddict)

As organized as I can usually be, I admit that I do not have some elaborate plan for Squishy. It probably does not hurt that there are so many other things going on in our lives right now.  It just sort of feels like it is going to work out okay.

I no longer have ankles... the struggle....
PS... If you tell me that I have a pregnant face, be prepared to be punched IN the face. 
xxx, love ya too!

Stay Sexy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire