About Me | Your Favorite Posts | Pillow Talk | Yes No Maybe

samedi 8 janvier 2011

Private Thoughts

Dear Diary,

Tonight, I was bold. Tonight I took a risk and I hope that the results are worth the danger. I am tense with excitement and fear, hoping that wisdom and not arrogance is what guides me. Even as I prepare to sleep, I see the first rays of morning peaking though my blinds. I ignore them. My body is heated with anticipation, much too warm for pajamas. I want only to close my eyes and wake to a message in my inbox. I pull my body pillow into my arms and its crisp coolness is welcome against my bare stomach. Even as my eyes drift closed, I wonder again exactly what makes me think that he could help me or that I could help him...

Stay Sexy,
Yet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire