About Me | Your Favorite Posts | Pillow Talk | Yes No Maybe

mercredi 8 décembre 2010

Sexy Workspaces

Creative and Divine workspaces are my inspiration today!
At the moment, where I work is completely Mediocre! I think I need to SEX-IT-UP a notch like these workspaces:


Organization... definitely something I need to work on!


Above: Structured Chaos by Paddie. So fun and crafty!


Look at all these clean lines! Sexy!


Above: MadeByGirl by Jennifer Ramos. Less is More!


The Sweet Sweet Country Life. I can just image myself in High Grass and High Hills...


Above: Soule Mama by Amanda Blake. Simple and Sexy.

Imagine a beautiful apartment with Bay Windows and Garden Tubs. Take all this wide open space and picture NOTHING in it. No tables, no (real) chairs, no dressers or curtain drapes. If you can imagine that, then you know how my apartment looks. Sigh. Something's got to be done about this! Oh wait, I forgot for a minute there that every penny I get goes into the company that I am trying to get off the ground. 

Call it a Sexy Sacrifice.

Good Night.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire